Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have such a sweet husband!

One of Nate's many talents is that he picks out the best gifts. This is both good and bad for me... good because I get awesome gifts... and bad because I can never find a gift for him to compare.

This Christmas Nate rented me a cello and signed me up for lessons. I have always LOVED the sound of a cello but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would play one! I am so NOT musical. So far I am really enjoying the learning process and feel so thankful to my wonderful hubby for this awesome gift.

3 comments:

Les said...

What a neat and thoughtful idea! I am excited to hear you play. The picture of you really looks great! Good luck learning to play.

Red & Lyss said...

Nate did do an amazing job! You looks so pretty in this picture, like a cello player :)! Goodluck with the lessons!

Laurie said...

Oh, I think you will do great! I'm a huge fan of the cello - Sonja played, and I was alway wishing I could take lessons too. Let us know when you will be in El Paso so we can get you on the program to play at church!