Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yikes! Hair!



So... Have you ever had one of those moments where you just want something different with your hair and you think "I could probably cut my hair myself... just the bangs should be fine." I can't even count how many times I have done this in my life and I still haven't learned my lesson. I totally messed up my hair the other day and now I have to get some professional help to fix my crooked and way too short bangs.

P.S. I also tried to cut Jace's hair for the second time in his life and he ended up with a very much not intended buzz cut (for the second time in his life). So what??? I am not a hair stylist. I guess that means I should stop trying to cut my own hair! :)

7 comments:

Bethaney said...

LOL! you're funny! You always did make me giggle!

Dan and Kari said...

haha that's awesome...Bekam ended up with a buzz cut once too, thank goodness their hair grows pretty fast. Plus he still looks adorable. And I really like you with bangs, was Christy the professional you went to to get them fixed?

Ana and Roberto CastaƱeda said...

You still are as beautiful as ever!

Williams and Co. said...

haha i do this all the time!!!! But your hair looks great! i like that color on you!!

StevensII said...

We love him and his hair cut!

StevensII said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamu Lou said...

We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED seeing you guys during our trip to Utah. Thanks so very much for making the trip down. Love you guys!!