Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jace's first Birthday!

He is Mr. Cool at his "after party".


He was very hesitant to dig in and once he did, he was very proper and wanted to stay clean. Thats my little boy!
I wish I was one of those awesome mothers that can make a birthday cake into some really cool animal or theme... but that is just not one of my talents... so Jace got a regular ol' cake with a tractor on top.
Proud parents of our little one year old!











As you can see from the pictures, Jace was spoiled rotten for his Birthday! Thanks to everyone who love him so much. You might have noticed the green wand in his hand at all moments... it was a dollar store buy and of course it was his favorite.

1 comment:

Lyss said...

I'm so glad you guys posted all these pictures! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you for all these events! Maybe some day *sigh*! Love you guys!