Monday, July 11, 2011

Jace's 2 year photos and Down to the Last month




I love this little guy! He has brought so much joy to us the last 2 years and it gets better every day. Nate and I have had to learn and grow in many ways as we have "attempted" parenthood together but it has truly been the greatest blessing of our lives. Here's to you Jace and a wonderful 2 years of life.


Here we go.... down to the last month of pregnancy. Are we ready for this???? Hmmmm... well we are excited to meet this new little guy but we still don't have a name picked out, I have a long list of to-do's before he gets here and little energy to do them, and... honestly, some days (like when Jace is on his less than best behavior) I feel a bit terrified about becoming a mother of 2. I'm worried I won't be able to handle everything. I know it will all work out eventually because is pretty much just has to but it still scares me some days. Ready or not, another beautiful child will be coming to us soon!

6 comments:

Shu said...

Roberta you are beautiful! Having 2 kids is challenging at times but I have no doubt you will be fabulous! Let me know if I can help at any time.

Dan and Kari said...

Those pics turned out really good, you look gorgeous!

Lyss said...

The pictures are really fantastic! We are definitely lucky to have you in the family so we can always have beautiful pictures! You will be the perfect mother of two! I think of you as someone with infinite patience! Such fun posts, we loved seeing you guys and spending lots of time together, we will hopefully be able to do it again soon!

Globe Trotters said...

Jace it so freakin' cute! And you are the most beautiful pregnant woman ever. Can't wait for baby number 2!!!

Ana and Roberto CastaƱeda said...

Wooohoooo almost there! Been thinking about you! You look fabulous! Adios hermosa!

Skizz said...

Hey guys your blog looks great! You need to put pics up of Reagan so we can see him!!!! Orrrr I guess you could just wait a week or so and we can see him in person lol. Love you guys! See ya in a bit!