Monday, January 16, 2012


This was by-far the best shopping experience I have had since I became a mother. Both kids were passed out in the cart!


Christmas 2011
We all got so spoiled for Christmas. We got tons of gifts from family, friends, and Santa. I'm only posting a picture of this blanket I made for Nate because it was kind of a big deal for me. I have ZERO talent when it comes to sewing but, Nate's mom helped me make this minki blanket for him. I was so excited to give it to him, I made him open it at 1:00 Christmas morning.




Christmas was so much fun this year because Jace is old enough now to actually enjoy it and get excited about it. He made cookies and a card for Santa on Christmas Eve.
Nate went out to snowblow the driveway the other day and Jace had to get out his mower to push along side him. I thought it was the cutest thing.
Jace's big thing lately has been drawing and coloring. He can do it for hours on end.
He is all boy!
Kicking back to watch a show while eating lunch.
Nate and his "mini-me" son!



Reagan update: Our little butterball is growing up fast. He is 5 1/2 months now and rolling all over the place. He doesn't have any teeth yet but we can tell they will be coming soon by the way he drools all over the place and can't keep his fingers out of his mouth. He is still such an easy and happy baby. He loves Jace. It is so fun to see him light up when ever Jace comes in the room.

1 comment:

Ana and Roberto CastaƱeda said...

Too cute! It is amazing how time has flown! The little ones are growing up so fast! Happy New Year!!!!