Thursday, August 16, 2012

Barefoot and Dirty Water

Every now and then you just have to let the kids get dirty! I grew up running around barefoot and dirty almost all of the time and I loved it. Sometimes I don't feel like my kids have enough opportunities to do that. One of my favorite spots is at a park here in town that is right off the river and has a little stream that runs through it and fun trees to climb. We have taken the kids a couple times this summer and they love it! Jace climbed trees and waded in the water... Nate followed Jace around to make sure he was safe. Reagan enjoyed the show and ate lots of crackers. Hagrid stole some crackers and played in the water some and I had a blast snapping pictures.












3 comments:

The Jessups said...

I love all the pictures! I need to be better about letting my kids just get dirty. I think it's a part of childhood I tend to rob them of! ha. Good reminder. :) And yes, it does feel like just yesterday we were in HS! Love ya, too! Kendal

Kristen and Andrew said...

So adorable!!

Hannah said...

Love your new puppy! Whay kind of dog? Freeman park is my FAVORITE park! I love the stream and the trees...it's like a little magical place here in IF!!!