Thursday, September 12, 2013

River Teresa Stevens



It has been about 9 months since I last posted. I have been a huge slacker because I was terribly sick, tired, and uncomfortable (yes... pregnant). All of that is done with now. We welcomed River, a beautiful baby girl, into this world on September 7th at 12:25 a.m.. She weighed 7 lbs 9 oz., 20" long.

We had quite the exciting birthing experience with her. My labor snuck up on me and we didn't have much time to get to the hospital. Poor Nate thought he was going to be delivering our baby in the car. Needless to say... we broke a few traffic laws and were holding our daughter in our arms 15 minutes after we pulled into the hospital.

We feel so blessed to have another amazing and perfect child in our family!

3 comments:

Dorothy Mom said...

She is so beautiful! The Boys are going to be great BIG brothers! Can't wait to hold her and get my grandma fix!!!

Globe Trotters said...

she is precious! Congrats on your little family, they are all so cute.

Jenny said...

Nicole had a little boy the same day! :) Congrats on your new little one - she is precious!