Friday, October 2, 2009

Another Photo Shoot of Jace

Jace's shirt and shoes are actually his Grandpa Stevens' from when he was a baby. Cool!


Big, bright eyes and long lashes. Once again... WHAT A STUD!



So we have the hardest time getting Jace to smile when we are pointing the camera at him. He gets distracted by the big lens in his face and gives us nothing but blank stares. I decided to think outside of the box today and sat him down in front of the mirror. He loves this and is all smile as he looks at himself.

5 comments:

StevensII said...

So dang cute and he is changing by the day.

Stacey said...

Berty! This is Stacey (Bubert) Jewkes from Ecuador. I found your blog through Jessica. Your little boy is darling!! I could just die over his cute little chin. I'm glad to see you so happy. I'm adding you to my blog list so I can keep up with you!

Dorothy Mom said...

He is so beautiful, I cant wait to see him(u guys too)

Globe Trotters said...

Jace is precious! He is seriously one of the cutest babies!

Red & Lyss said...

Oh my goodness, he is as cute as it gets! That is awesome that he has Don's sweater and shoes, before I read the caption I was thinking what a stylish stud he is :)! He has changed so much since the last time we saw him, and we can't wait to see him in a couple of months! We love and miss you guys!